|Extracted from the old Printed Manual:
To Access Master Menu: From the operating system (see "Getting Started").
(2) To add new G/L accounts or modify existing accounts; add, change or delete the names and addresses of the sub-ledger accounts; print/display the G/L chart of accounts and/or a list of the sub- ledger names and addresses.
(3) To enter transactions; list transactions (including standard and remote transactions); to import transactions from other systems; or reorganize the transaction file.
(4) To print month/year end reports and post the month/year end data.
(5) To enter budget information using direct
entry; generated from last
(6) To select any of the system's reports or
request special reports using
(7) To transfer the G/L data to a spreadsheet.
(8) To process utilities & setup procedures.
(Q) To exit Sr ACCOUNTANT and return to operating
[Contents] [Top] [Overview] [Operations] [Appendix] [Index]